About the Firm
Massachusetts Attorney Fights for Clients’ Rights
Experienced Dennis lawyer advocates for defendants, litigants and accident victims statewide
Every defendant deserves the strongest possible representation, whether they are facing felony or misdemeanor charges. The state has plentiful resources at its disposal to prove its case. That means you need strong defense counsel that can challenge the evidence against you. At my Dennis practice, the Law Office of Peter J. Aspesi, P.C., I do all I can for my clients, whether they are dealing with a misdemeanor citation or a felony charge. In addition to my focus on criminal defense, I represent clients in several other vital practice areas, including family law, civil litigation, personal injury, and labor and employment law matters. For nearly two decades, I've been fighting to get the best possible outcome for people throughout Massachusetts and can promise you the same tireless advocacy.
Personal attention from an established firm
In criminal defense, injury, civil litigation and all other areas my firm represents, I work hard for my clients, who have found me to be:
- Highly responsive — I answer your questions promptly and completely and I keep you updated on the progress of your case from start to finish.
- Skilled — When you are left with little choice but to go to trial, whether in a civil or criminal matter, you can be confident in my ability to present a solid case in court.
- Affordable — I will deliver a comprehensive legal strategy at a reasonable cost. You’ll get big-firm treatment at small-firm prices.
These attributes help me to provide you with the strongest possible representation in any situation.
Areas of Practice
Strong representation for criminal defense, personal injury, family law and other matters
I provide strong legal counsel in several practice areas to the people of the Commonwealth:
- Criminal defense — Our Constitution gives every defendant, no matter the crime, the right to competent legal counsel. I provide a strong criminal defense for a range of felony and misdemeanor charges, including drug crimes, assault, domestic violence and OUI/DUI.
- Personal injury — I understand the emotional and financial stress suffered by victims of personal injury in auto accidents and other incidents and offer the personalized attention they need, working hard to get them the compensation they deserve.
- Family law — For dissolution of marriage, child custody and other family law issues, I offer the compassionate counsel you deserve while fighting for your parental and financial rights.
- Labor and employment law — Whether clients were wrongfully discharged or harassed by supervisors, I work to resolve labor and employment issues by upholding your rights under the law.
- Real estate litigation — I handle both residential and commercial real estate litigation to protect clients’ property rights.
- Civil litigation — I represent clients in a range of civil litigation cases, including construction litigation and contract disputes, to resolve their legal matters efficiently and affordably.
No matter which of these legal matters you’re facing, you can count on tireless advocacy that puts your interests first. I combine two decades of experience practicing law with the determination to achieve the best possible outcome for those I represent.
Call a dedicated criminal defense and civil litigation attorney in Massachusetts for a free consultation
At the Law Office of Peter J. Aspesi, P.C., I work hard to help my clients get the outcomes they need in criminal and civil cases. To set up a free consultation, call me at 508-385-7500 or contact me online